[ Benefits Solutions ] [ Wellness Practice ] [ Wellness Case Studies ] [ Our Process ]
A properly designed Wellness Program reduces employee healthcare claims, thereby reducing the overall cost of your Employee Benefits program. Be wary of pre-packaged, One-Size-Fits-All solutions. The key to success is understanding your employee’s needs.
Our approach is simple:
1st – minimize risk
2nd – reduce insurance costs
A properly designed Wellness Program reduces employee healthcare claims, thereby reducing the overall cost of your Employee Benefits program.
Be wary of pre-packaged, One-Size-Fits-All solutions. The key to success is understanding your employee’s needs.
Tolman & Wiker’s Wellness Practice has secured over $1Million in Wellness program funding for its clients from healthcare carriers!
Enhance your wellness program with custom wellness programming designed to meet your employee’s specific needs.
Sample Wellness Case Studies:
Sample Wellness Programming
- Wellness Program Branding & Design
- Wellness Newsletters
- Healthy Cafeteria Design
- Healthy Snacks at Work
- Biometric Screenings
- Onsite Screening Stations
- Flu Shots
- Onsite Health Coaching
- Onsite Health Clinics
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- Onsite Fitness Center Design
- Discounted Gym Memberships & Personal Training
- Custom Mobile Apps
- Online Wellness Portals
- Onsite Wellness Speakers & Custom Seminars
- Team Challenges, Sports, Competitions & Events – Fitness Olympics, Adventure Races & 5K’s
- Incentives & Disincentives
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Employee & Executive Wellness Retreats
- Wellness Ambassador Program
- Wellness Kitchen Hands-On Cooking Classes
- At-Work Farmer’s Markets
- Home Kitchen Makeover & Grocery Store Tours
- Custom Employee Cookbook
- Employee Health Fairs & Special Events
- Fitness, Employee Productivity and Stress Management – Treadmill Desks & Massage Chairs
- Equipment Giveaways
- Innovative Wellness Idea Trends – Smoothie Bikes, Nap Pods
- Carrier Wellness Tools, Resources & Funding
The Tolman & Wiker I.D.E.A.™ Wellness Program Design Process
I – Investigate employee Wellness needs, current program effectiveness, and healthcare claims cost drivers
D – Design a best practice Wellness program based on the information uncovered during the ‘Investigation’ phase
E – Engage employees to participate in your best-in-class Wellness program, and trusted vendors to deliver the necessary program elements
A – Assess Wellness program effectiveness, participation levels, employee satisfaction, impact on healthcare claims, and return on investment
Limited Time, Staff and Resources?
Implement Tolman & Wiker’s Minimum Recommended Elements of a Best Practice Wellness Program to get your Wellness Program up and running in a timely manner and for a minimal investment.
Minimum Wellness Program Elements
- Healthy Snacks
- Biometric Screenings
- Onsite Fitness/Gym Membership Discounts
- Quarterly Onsite Wellness Seminars
- Health Coaching/Nutrition Counseling
- Online Wellness Portal & Challenges
Ryan Turnbull, MBA
Contact us today to learn more on how a properly designed Wellness Program can help you control costs, retain key employees, and create a healthier, happier, more productive workforce.