Risk Management Solutions for the Construction Industry
At Tolman & Wiker, we partner with our construction clients to deliver comprehensive business solutions to help you manage risk. Using our proprietary process, we’ll identify your unique needs and recommend a customized plan to properly protect your business and lower your total cost of risk.
Our Performance Based Insurance Solutions (PBI) provide businesses with a significant opportunity to reduce their insurance costs. PBI is about shifting control away from the insurance carrier community and back to the employer, where the employer can control their own destiny and reduce their costs over time.
Tools & Resources
You build it, we’ll protect it! For contractors, owners, construction professionals, and project financiers, we offer the following programs and solutions:
- Tolman & Wiker D.R.I.V.E. System® Risk Reduction program consulting
- Project-specific insurance programs, including contractor (CCIP) and owner-controlled (OCIP) insurance programs
- Hazard Risk Solutions tailored for the industry to include:
- Primary & Excess Casualty
- Surety Bonding
- Builders Risk
- Workers’ Compensation
- Claims Management and Consulting
- Environmental Liability
- Professional Liability
Contact one of our talented Risk Advisors today to learn more about how Tolman & Wiker helps our Construction clients succeed by lowering their total cost of risk. We look forward to working with you, too!
Our risk advisors work with you to evaluate and design the risk management program that best suits your company.
Our mission is to limit loss, improve safety, increase profits and make your firm more attractive to the insurance marketplace.
Tolman & Wiker’s specialized programs address the needs of the construction industry:
- Commercial & Residential Construction
- Design Build Projects
- General Contractors, Construction Managers, and all trade contractors
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Associated Building Contractors
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Builders Exchange of Kern County
- Ventura County Contractors Association
- Santa Barbara Contractors Association
- Santa Maria Contractors Association
- San Louis Obispo Builders Exchange
Chairman, Managing Member, Ventura
Ron Cossa, CIC, AIC
Member, Interim Santa Maria Branch Manager
Jeff Dann, CIC
Managing Member, Ventura
Managing Member, Bakersfield
Vice President, Risk Advisor, Bakersfield
Mark Lyon, CIC, CRIS
Senior Vice President, Risk Advisor, Ventura
Surety Account Executive, Ventura
Jeremy Moreno, AAI
Vice President, Risk Advisor, Santa Maria
David Shore, CIC
Managing Member, Ventura
Rick Toohey, CISC, CRIS
At Tolman & Wiker, our team combines extensive industry knowledge and market specialization for clients in virtually every industry sector of the marketplace. Our size and depth gives our clients access to best-in-class resources and expertise they need for world-class risk management and benefits consulting.
View our calendar of upcoming loss control seminars on Workers Compensation, Safety, Lockout/Tagout Procedures, Sexual Harassment, Forklift Training, and other important topics tailored for the needs of our Construction clients.
Stay informed on the issues that matter most! View the latest edition of Tolman & Wiker’s Construction Risk Advisor newsletter. Sign up to receive monthly news updates on breaking legislation, emerging industry trends, helpful articles on reducing loss, managing risk and more delivered to you via email.